Covid-19 Update to office visitors.
To be in compliance with SAVE’s preparedness plan visitors are prohibited in the SAVE office through Dec. 31, 2020. Please call us should you have any questions.
SAVE – Suicide Awareness Voices of Education
7900 Xerxes Avenue South
Bloomington, MN 55431
8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST
Before sending an email please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE SENDING AN EMAIL:
SAVE welcomes emails from persons seeking information about our programs, educational materials, support groups, and other resources for those touched by suicide.
- Please do not submit questions or ask to interview a professional for school or university projects here as we sorry we are not able to reply to them.
- This email system is NOT A CRISIS OR COUNSELING SERVICE. SAVE does not provide counseling or advice by email and does not respond to email messages that seek help or advice concerning a person, including you, who is suicidal, depressed, or otherwise in crisis. Because we do not know who or where you are and want to protect your privacy, we cannot refer or forward your message to anyone outside our organization.
If you feel suicidal, have a friend who is having problems, or want to talk to someone right away, do not send an e-mail to us. Instead, do one of the following:
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). This is a confidential source of help available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and staffed by trained phone counselors.
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Call 911 or the emergency number of your local police.
- If someone you know is suicidal, get help immediately and stay with the person until he or she gets help.
Note: By clicking on “Submit Email” below, you acknowledge and agree that SAVE has no duty to respond to your message and will not respond if your message seeks help or advice concerning a person, including you, who is suicidal, depressed, or otherwise in crisis, and SAVE cannot forward or refer your message to anyone outside our organization.