- This event has passed.
Tour de SAVE: Northfield 2016
July 30, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join SAVE and local area cycling clubs for the 13th annual Tour de SAVE. The ride supports SAVE’s mission to prevent suicide through public awareness and education, and to reduce the stigma of brain illnesses that affects more than 23 million Americans
*Online pre-registration will close at 5 p.m. the Friday before the Ride. However, anyone who would like to participate can register in person at the event site. Please note that donations for this ride will be accepted through December 31, 2016.
Change of Start Venue!
We have four routes featuring beautiful countryside and quiet roads:
- The 10 mile route is perfect for the casual rider and families
- The 25 mile route will offer a bit more distance for those who want a bigger challenge
- The 62 mile route will offer a few challenging hills and beautiful vistas (2 rest stops on route)
- And the 46 mile gravel road ride
All rides begin with a fanfare and group roll out at 9:00 AM from Riverside Park and ends with an after-party back at the park featuring a variety of food and refreshments.
Please join the Tour de SAVE Facebook page here.
The Tour de SAVE 2016 is open to everyone! Because the ride is a fundraiser, we have a few items to note:
- HELMETS ARE MANDATORY
- All participants must abide by the state and local traffic rules.
- There will be a SAG Support vehicle following the Riders, available to assist those needing medical or mechanical support.