Help for Survivors
Thankfully, there are many resources designed specifically for those who have suffered a loss due to suicide. Below are a few to get you started. The following resources listed below can be used for yourself or can be shared with other survivors who are seeking assistance.
- A comprehensive booklet on suicide grief: “Suicide: Coping with the Loss of a Friend or Loved One”
- A wallet card for survivors of suicide loss: “After a Suicide: Coping with Your Grief”
- Suicide Survivors: A Guide For Those Left Behind, a book for survivors by Adina Wrobleski, one of SAVE’s founders
- Coping With Loss Booklist
- Find a Support Group
- Honor a loved one. Learn more about our Named Memorial Fund
- Join SAVE for our Annual Suicide Awareness Memorial
- Almost two dozen SAVE events annually, through which survivors play a key role in supporting SAVE’s mission as they continue on their own healing journey.