Opportunities for Volunteers
Our volunteers play a vital role in delivering our message that suicide is preventable and help is available. By choosing to volunteer with SAVE, you will be making a difference by educating the public about suicide prevention and reducing negative stigma of suicide. There are several opportunities for volunteers, including:
If you have other ideas or ways you think you can help SAVE accomplish our mission, please Contact Us.
- Helping in the SAVE office (Minneapolis only)
- Research and data gathering for programs and services
- Writing for “Voices” SAVE’s quarterly newsletter
- Volunteering and serving on committees for local and national events
- Data entry (great option for those who are computer savvy!)