How It Works
Each event can be customized to meet the needs or requirements of your group. The following list are possible options to include in your Let’s Talk About It event:
- A keynote address by Dan Reidenberg, Psy.D., FAPA, Executive Director of SAVE
- A student panel discussion, and a question and answer period.
- An adult panel discussion, and a question and answer period
- A community resource fair
- Food and Beverage
- Public Awareness Campaign
To host this event in your community, complete the Let’s Talk About It Inquiry Form. If you have other needs or ideas, please mention those when completing the inquiry form.